Saturday 4 April 2015

G&T with Q

I'm a big fan of gin and tonic, I normally have mine with a big wedge of lime or occasionally with a splash of elderflower cordial (thanks to Sarah!) but last week when I was getting groceries in @tesco I discovered their new flavoured tonics, one with jasmine and one within cucumber and I tried both that weekend. 

I usually drink Gordon's gin, which is quite floral tasting so really the jasmine tonic should have been best but I didn't know what to use as a garnish (and yes that's important! I like garnishes that add flavour) , lime cancelled out the floral taste. So I'll need to figure that one out!

Traditionally it's Hendricks gin that is recommended with cucumber but I really enjoyed my Gordon's with the cucumber tonic and finely peeled strips of fresh cucumber! I had one of these last night and took a pic this time so I can share :) 



What's your go-to Friday night drink? Do you like g&ts?🍸 How do you take yours? Have a great long weekend everyone! 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post, what do you think? Let me know below! Keep it polite please :) #NoTrollsAllowed