Friday 6 February 2015

Arriving in Style - Picking Wedding Cars

I know zero about cars, nada, zilch. But when it came to picking wedding cars I knew one thing - they had to be classic. I'm not a big fan of modern wedding cars, they just aren't my style but they look great with a more modern wedding theme.



I researched a few local car companies online and spoke to a couple of them about the cars they had and their prices etc. but whenever I spoke to David from Klass Cars it was such a refreshing change from the usual sales pitches the other companies had given me.



David, unlike a lot of the others, didn't expect me to know everything about the cars, about how many would fit in each, how long journeys would really take and the transport plan for the day.



 David patiently let me explain my wedding party to him, where we would all be setting off from and to and ask him lots of questions about what would happen with the cars on the day, he then very kindly explained the plan to me and answered all the questions.


 He told me 'I'm the expert, I've done this before, you haven't, I wouldn't expect you to know all this'  - whether you are currently planning your wedding or are already married, I'm sure you'll already know that a lot of wedding suppliers do not realise this simple fact!


After checking out the different cars on the Klass Cars website, we decided on the 1964 Princess (yes this was due partly to it's name) for the Bridal car and the black & ivory Daimler for the Grooms car.



David organised for the Daimler to first take Ross and the boys to Mount Stewart and then come to my house to collect the bridesmaids and my mum, my dad and I travelled in the Princess to the ceremony. After the ceremony, the bridesmaids and groomsmen travelled to the reception in the Daimler and Ross and I took the Princess.

















I would highly recommend Klass Cars to anyone looking for a car for a wedding or event, nothing beats arriving in style.


Thank you once again David and Klass Cars!


For more info on our wedding day and wedding planning advice, check out my other blog Pea & Carrot Get Married


Photography - Jake Samuels


Classic Cars -  Ivory 1964 Princess (interier shown) and Daimler, Klass Cars NI

Dress Watters Devenport from Jenny Lindop Bridal wear in Bangor















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post, what do you think? Let me know below! Keep it polite please :) #NoTrollsAllowed